Under the SAF Group Insurance scheme, the NSmen have the option of selecting the sum assured in multiples of $10,000, from a minimum of $20,000 to a maximum of $400,000. For each insured sum of $10,000, the NSman has to pay a monthly premium of $1.28 and $1 for his dependants.
- All full time servicemen (including full time national servicemen).
- Defence Executive Officers (DXO).
- Public Officers employed in MINDEF.
- SAF Operational Ready NSmen.
- Spouse of the above insured person.
- Children, at least age 14 days’ old, of insured member.
SAF Group Term Life Insurance by Aviva [via]